For those of you that know me well, I’m always coming up with new ideas that can get you guys involved and help to teach you this highly profitable craft. Well, I’ve got a doozie for you here! I’m calling this one my Blog Flipping Gone Wild contest, and it’s going to be highly profitable, fun, and extremely educational for all those involved.
Blog Flipping Gone Wild details
Here’s what I propose. With all the buzz and excitement going on about blog flipping lately, let’s get a friendly (and profitable) contest going. Here’s what I have up my sleeve.
- Bloggers can get a team of their own readers together, or join someone else’s team.
- Each team has 45 days to flip a blog.
- This must be a communal project, meaning everyone on your team must contribute.
- The captain of the team has the final say in what happens for your team.
- Each team is composed of 5 people. The captain and 4 others.
- Each team posts a $25 entry fee. The captain can pony up the cash, or you can split it amongst your team at a reasonable $5 per person. The only other fees will be a brand new domain, registered not before the contest begins, and hosting. You can split this cost too if you’d like.
- The entry fee for all teams goes into a pot for the winner, minus Paypal fees.
- The highest purchase price wins the contest, but not until you prove that every member of your team got an equal amount. This keeps people from faking bids, because they’d actually have to pay out the cash to their team.
So what’s the winner get? Well, besides the respect of everyone around him for successfully running the best team, COLD HARD CASH!!! The losers will have to fork over 10% of the total purchase price of their sale, meaning they get to keep 90% of the purchase price to split amongst themselves. The winner will take home 10% of everyone’s sale price, AND all of the entry fee’s that the other teams paid to enter. PLUS, the profit of their successful flip!
Who’s in? I need to know who will be starting their own team, and which of you want to take part on Team Clark? Remember, I can only select 5 of you, so I’ll probably select my team randomly.
Deadline for entry is in 5 days, so obviouisly you must be able to get a blog post up on your own blog asking your readers who will take part. Also, I’d prefer if you linked back to this post so that the rules don’t get lost in translation, and that we don’t all get smacked with duplicate content. When linking, remember, my preferred anchor text is “Blog Flipping”!!!!
In 5 days, we’ll tally up the entries, collect the entry money, and then move on to figure out when we’ll actually get started. Anyone out there that feels like challenging themselves, making some money, and learning about how to make a profit while flipping blogs; needs to join! Remember, even if you lose, you are making 90% of the total of your blog flip! So EVERYONE will make a profit on this one! Let’s do it big guys, and see which blogger has the best blog flipping readers!
Let me know what your plans are in the comment field here. You gonna enter a team? Join someone else’s? Try to join mine?