Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello. Advice before I start site flipping?  (Read 104 times)
NickT

« on: September 22, 2008, 11:45:14 PM »

Hello There,

I've been thinking about starting site flipping in order to supplement my income. Up unil 2003 I'd been in I.T. for 17 years, but without much web development experience. So, my question is what happens when I decide to buy a website? I guess your buying from private individuals, what would be the process?

Any help and advice would be much appreciated !
Many Thanks,
Nick.
Bclark
Administrator

Say What?

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 07:15:35 PM »

I'm not sure what you are asking Nick.  You find a site that you'd like on a major marketplace, make an offer, and if you win the auction you pay.  Is this what you were meaning?  However, if you've never done this before, I have to assume you aren't well versed in the marketplaces, and knowing what sites go for what price... so I'd suggest starting a blog or two, and selling those until you get going.

Want to make real money online?  Learn how to flip sites at https://siteflipu.com
NickT

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 11:31:10 PM »

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply and I'm sorry I'm not making sense ! What I meant was that I don't know how the web site buying process works ! Well I guess that the thing to do is buy one !! I think your idea of staring a couple of blogs is a wise one so I'll try that.

Many Thanks,

NickT
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: