Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheapo Outsourced Articles?  (Read 33 times)
Blogtacular

« on: September 18, 2008, 09:16:18 AM »

Reading about the site flipping challenge got me excited about flipping sites.  I have a bunch of domains collecting dust so I'd like to turn them into successful site flips.

I'm wondering where the content for the sites flipped during the challenge came from.  Seems articles were acquired really cheap and really fast. 

Was there also MRR on related ebooks purchased and if so from where?  I would much rather find a pipeline of low cost content than crank it out myself.  Thanks for the advice as well as the inspiration!
Blogtacular

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 03:51:47 PM »

Since you're all too busy working on your supercool pic hosting sites, I'll post an update in case someone besides me is interested in sourcing cheap articles.     I managed to acquire enough content to finish up a couple of projects, but it took some doing.

I posted a project on scriptlance for 30 articles.  Got one response that made me question the responder's English skills and one quote at a rate far higher than I was willing to pay.  Decided to try elsewhere.

Checked the classifieds and WSOs over at the Warrior Forum.  Nada.

Hung around the BST - Services - Content Creation board at DP.  Sent a few PMs.  I found someone to write 32 articles of 400 words for $87.  Finalized the terms on Friday.  Got the articles this afternoon.  Better and faster than I could've done.  There's a couple of people over there offering 500 words for $3 so I may try to establish relationships with one or two more writers. 
erics_dad

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 05:13:48 PM »

I'd be interested in hearing how that goes.

Might have to pop over to DP myself lol

Cheers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: