Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Woopra Web Analytics?  (Read 47 times)
wordsaregood

Woopra Web Analytics?
« on: August 12, 2008, 08:07:03 AM »

I came across Woopra.com today, a web analytics program that is in private beta right now.  Is anyone here participating in the beta?

From the info on the Features page, it sounds very nifty -- real-time web analytics, with various bells and whistles.  If this program delivers as described, it could be useful for flippers (and everyone else, too).  The FAQs say that there will be both free and paid versions of the program once it is out of beta.

http://www.woopra.com/features/
Scott

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 03:18:44 PM »

I have been using Woopra for a month or two, and it is fantastic.  I love the real-time aspect of it.  Kind of addicting though, because you watch people browsing your site and it's interesting to see where they go (and where they came from).

It will probably take a while to get your site approved though - the first time I tried it it took a few days, then a friend of mine submitted his site and it took a few weeks.  I have had another site submitted for about a week or so now and still waiting.

Scott

www.TheyWonTheLottery.com
Every lottery has winners and losers.  Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: