Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to increase blog's value?  (Read 40 times)
desmond28

how to increase blog's value?
« on: September 19, 2008, 07:19:49 AM »

We all know blog flipping is profitable. The thing is, how do you rake in traffic, put on good stats, and make money quickly with just 10-20 articles?

Bclark
Administrator

Say What?

Re: how to increase blog's value?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 07:16:36 PM »

That's the million dollar question Desmond, and unfortunately it'd take an entire book to answer that.  Comb the archives of my blog and you'll get some answers.  Also, "The Blog Flipping Blueprint" will be out soon, which will definitely help.

Want to make real money online?  Learn how to flip sites at https://siteflipu.com
desmond28

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 09:03:11 AM »

yeah I am aware of that Bryan but I've been trying to quickly buy a blog and sell it like in a week or so but found my attempts unsuccessful.

Oh yeah, i cant wait for the blueprint. Is it free?

I've been printing out all your blog posts (because simply i love to read them), and honestly (no offense), I cant find enough tips for me. 
iheartmissy
Be Groovy, Baby!
Global Moderator

g34media.com

depauliac
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 03:58:02 PM »

Desmond:
What promo would you do on a blog that had 75 articles? Would you use social bookmarking, guest posts, article marketing, SEO, submit to directories, trade links with relevant bloggers, tell your Twitter friends about it, blog carnivals, stumble, etc.

Guess what. Promo is the same on a blog with 10 articles. Maybe not all of the above all at the same time, but certainly some of it.

Good question.

Need a blog? Send me a PM now. I can help you.
Need Images For Your Next Site Flip? Use My http://www.binkyou.net
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: